My Daily Prayer Wall
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for our brother Lee. Lee had a massive heart attack yesterday and is in the hospital. Please pray for Renee as well for strength along this journey. Thanks
Received: June 5, 2021
Please join us in praying for Mikel K as he prepares for the publication of his new book. Specifically that God would send a blessed company or person that is of His choosing to develop their marketing strategies for this book.
Received: June 2, 2021
This prayer has been answered!
Michael O’Brien Concert May 22nd
Praying for a great event and that lives are touched and moved by The Spirit for God’s glory.
Received: May 18, 2021
This prayer has been answered!
Jean Grace C. arrived last night at 10:42. Mom and baby Jean Grace are doing great! Thanks for your prayers.
Please pray for Rebekah and her baby girl who will be arriving any minute! Labor was induced last night and we are asking for prayers for a safe delivery and for the good health of Mother and Baby girl. Thank you for joining us in prayer.
Received: March 2, 2021
As you may know, Perry and Leigh Ann's grandson Graham Barrett was born Friday, January 29 at 34 weeks. Since that time, he has remained in NICU. He has some lung issues that have improved, but the current primary health concern is that his kidneys are not filtering correctly. The doctors said if his numbers do not improve by the end of this week, Graham may have to be transferred to Charlotte for neonatal dialysis.
The Duggars and Barretts ask everyone to pray for a miracle for their sweet Graham and that God would heal his entire urinary tract, including his kidneys. They know God is able to heal Graham and are trusting Him to do so.
Received: February 18, 2021
Please pray for Jayson A who is in the hospital for Covid. He is fighting to keep off a ventilator. Thanks for your prayers.
Received: February 12, 2021
Please pray for this precious family currently battling health issues.
Blessings for healing and peace.
Received: December 31, 2020
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: December 25, 2020
Please pray for Reid. Reid, a first grader, recently had his third heart surgery. Please pray for his continued recovery.
Thanks & Amen
Received: December 16, 2020
Please pray for Natalie and her family. Natalie’s husband passed away unexpectedly. Thank you for your prayers.