Community Prayer Wall
Post your prayer request and pray for others
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Having medical complications from a wasp sting that occurred 2 Saturdays ago. God's will be done is my prayer no matter what!
Received: September 18, 2019
Please pray for our brother Jeff as he had knee replacement surgery today. Please pray for a speedy and complete recovery. And minimal discomfort too.
Blessings to you Jeff!
Your Brothers in Christ
Received: September 18, 2019
Pray for my close friend whose husband Nicky Johnson is a volunteer firefighter and received 2nd degree burns while fighting a fire earlier on. Please give him the strength to continue your work and his family the courage to stand by his side and decision. They have been godsends to me through my bout with cancer.
Received: September 17, 2019
Please pray for Mike who is battling cancer. Especially pray that his pain level will be manageable and that he has time to complete his bucket list. Thank you
Received: September 7, 2019
Please pray for Chris McLeods mother, Joyce Holt, who is in ICU. I don’t have much info at this time but our Father knows what is needed. Please lift this whole family up now. They also just lost Karries, Chris’ wife, father, Jim Garland. This family is hurting....please lift them up!
Received: July 14, 2019
I am requesting that you pray this prayer with me for my children
Lord I specifically am praying for my children, Kelsie, Sean, Grace and Lyndsey. I ask you keep their hearts close to yours and guide them Lord. Please bring people into their lives that will be in their inner circle for many years who love you and honor You Lord. I pray for their safety on this world. Please watch over and protect them in their daily lives. Guide them Lord to become the women and in Sean’s case the young man, you would have them to be. Give them discernment to know YOUR TRUTH vs anyone else’s. I pray their hearts will long to honor you throughout each season of their lives. Thank you Lord for these precious gifts. Thank you Lord for your Grace and Mercy. In Jesus Name, Amen ...
Received: July 13, 2019
Please lift up...
Abbey Barnett, 15 year old with aggressive melanoma. Little girl and her parents need a miracle that only the Father can provide. Please lift them up with us.
Received: July 10, 2019
Please join us in prayer for Cindys aunt Tunny in the recent loss of her husband. May the Lord grant her peace through this Journey.
Received: April 28, 2019
Been divorced 9 years now after 29 yr marriage ( not my choice) Awaiting a Godly man to come into my life. Feeling quite depressed as why God taking so long. I see so many others meeting men but not myself. I have great job, own my home,quite active, Godly lady. Patience for me as I wait and not to grow weary as I am now and feeling depressed regarding the whole situation. Like something must be wrong with me? or God punishing me for something ?
Received: April 23, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski